Monday, November 12, 2007

Work in Progress

I've just joined an awesome new Street Team, Etsy Paper.

I've also been working on this layout. It wasn't what I started with AT ALL and it might not be what I end up with, but let me tell you I'm in love...

Something about the tiffany-esque blue and white. It always gets me.

I also printed out an item just to make sure print quality was up to par, and let me tell you my dears, my little HP did great! But I definitely need a new blade on my paper slicer!
It worked so well, I had a sit down with the husband and asked what he thought about offering printing services too. He reminded me that the whole point of offering digital files was to keep costs down.

I agree. I want brides and grooms to pay a lot for the parts of the wedding they really want to remember like the great photos and the wonderful foods and the fantastic band they could hire. It is bad enough when invitations are incredibly expensive too! Sometimes who you know can get them for you cheaper and even get you to a printer cheaper. Plus, if you use a local shop you are supporting your local economy and that always makes me happy :)

I *am* however getting my screen printing kit. Either my gocco or a temporary unit for my gift tags. The printer doesn't like to handle some of my vintage finds... oh well :)

Ciao!!

No comments: