Monday, November 12, 2007

What do you do when you can't sleep?

Apparently.

I blog and design. Not like I don't have a full-time job and a family or anything. I just can't sleep... oh and I've been on the dang computer all day... you'd think I'd have enough! But we don't have tv... so this will have to do...

I've been wanting to put together a punky kind of invitations for more of the offbeat bride... but I'm not really liking what I've got... I need more inspiration and a better hand at freehand illustrator!

Here's a sneak peak at my unhappiness...
(ps I never put something up for the sake of it...)

1 comment:

Irma said...

How did you make this...I wanna do almost a similar design but have my Baby boy first Birthday...doing a Punk baby rocker theme...and I was going to have a pic of him in the background stenciled