Saturday, November 10, 2007

Where the heck have I been?

I am actually team leader for the Florida Etsy Street Team, aka FEST, and have been incredibly busy, but I am actually starting to get back to my stuff!!

I'm rearranging the store a bit though! Paper Scissors Art was meant to be a found objects and cool things store. I have another store called Girlhysterical that I used to sell jewelry on, but haven't had ANYTIME for that. Now that I am getting moved into my tiny shared studio space I am trying to reorganize a bit.

That means that my shops are going to need to be reorganized as well! But that probably won't happen until the end of the year or beginning of 2008!

Some things I've listed, but will be shifted are my Urban, Experiential, style photos.
This one will be a Christmas present to my brother.
Urban Industrial

No comments: